Ready to ship in 2–5 business days.
Front of the baby booties is TAN BROWN, back is ORANGE. Laces are light gray. The heart patch is cream white. You can buy baby booties with or without the patch.
Note: Because every screen is different the colours of felt and laces you see on the photos could be slightly different in person.
HOW TO DETERMINE SIZE?
Measure the length of the foot in inches or centimetres then add .25" or 0.6 cm. Use the chart below to choose the closest size to the final number.
1) Baby's foot is 4.75" // 12.1 cm long;
2) Add .25" // 0.6 cm;
3) Final length is 5" // 12.7 cm;
4) Size to purchase is Size US 4 - EU 19 - UK 3.
US 1 - EU 16 - UK 0.5 = Newborns to 3 months // 4.25"// 10.8 cm
US 2 - EU 17 - UK 1 = 3 to 6 months // 4.5" // 11.4 cm
US 3 - EU 18 - UK 2 = 6 to 9 months // 4.75 // 12.1 cm
US 4 - EU 19 - UK 3 = 9 to 12 months // 5" // 12.7 cm
US 5 - EU20 - UK 4 = 12 to 18 months // 5.25" // 13.3 cm
Note: Baby booties are cut by hand and may vary slightly in size.
WHAT MAKES OUR BABY BOOTIES UNIQUE?
Our fuzzy baby booties are handmade of wool felt which provides natural insulation. Your baby’s feet will always stay warm and never sweat because wool felt is soft and breathable material.
No glue is used in the production of our handmade booties. They are made without hazardous decorations such as buttons, sequins or beads.
The heal part has two layers of wool felt for a total of 10 mm of thickness, providing great feet support.
• durable wool felt;
• ergonomic and soft design for sensitive feet;
• 5 mm thick felt sole which provides softness and comfort;
• warm in winter and breathable in summer;
• non-slip soles (latex dots);
• silent while walking;
• no glue, no hazardous decorations;
• designed and handmade in Europe, Slovenia.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY BOOTIES?
Any beautiful product - especially if it is entirely handmade - deserves to be taken care of. Brushing the baby booties with nicely warm water from time to time will keep them smiling for a long time. Try not to use harsh cleaning shampoos. After that just let them breathe for some time so they completely dry out.
COLOR AND SIZE PERSONALIZATION
Want to add a custom touch? You can choose between different felt colours and different designs of patches. Request a custom order or contact us if you have any other questions.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $110
Free shipping on orders over $110. When purchasing please click on ''apply shop coupon code'' and type: FREEDELIVERY.
We accept payments via PayPal. Please contact us if you are having problems with making payment. We will be glad to help you.
All major credit cards are accepted as well.
All prices in the store include VAT. Prices and offers are only valid for the day of the order. We may make changes to products offered in our store or to the applicable prices for such products, at any time, without notice.
Upon completion of your purchase you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of your order. We will also inform you when your goods are ready for shipping.
All products in our shop are made to order. Processing time for our products is from 2 to 5 business days.
After we ship the products you ordered they shall be delivered to your address in Slovenia within 1-3 business days.
Shipping to EU countries takes from from 3 to 15 business days.
In the case of international delivery (outside EU), the delivery usually takes from 5 to 21 business days, depending on the location.
In the event that, due to lack of stock or any other reason delivery dates change or ordered products can no longer be delivered, we'll let you know in time using the contact details provided by you during the ordering process. In the event that you have ordered multiple products and one of them is not in stock, we do not perform a partial delivery of goods (we dispatch the entire order at the same time).
We reserve the right to resign from the contract if we can not deliver the desired products.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Delivery service reserves the right to verify the identity of consignee of the goods (via personal identification or other document) with the aim of ensuring that the ordered goods can be delivered to the right customer.
The product will be send in resistant paper packaging. The package is closed by sewing.
We can add a personal note in the package if needed. Please contact us.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Processing time for our products is from 2 to 5 business days.
You have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days without stating any reason. The statutory cancellation period is 14 days starting from the day when you or a third party, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the items or, in the case of part deliveries, the final item.
The only cost to the consumer in relation to withdrawal from the contract is the cost of returning the goods. The goods must be returned within 14 days of the filed notice of withdrawal from the contract (purchase). Goods must be returned intact and in the same quantity. We may refuse any repayment until we have received back the goods or until you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods depending on whichever is earlier.
This cancellation rights must be exercised by informing us,
MadeByBears, Studio LIST, d.o.o., Celje
Tel. +386 41 458 791
e-mail: contact [!at] madebybears.com
by means of an unequivocal declaration (e.g. by a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to cancel your purchase.
If you bought your items at our Etsy shop and would like to return them, you can contact us via Etsy.
To observe the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the statement of your wish to exercise your cancellation rights before the expiry of the cancellation period.
When returning items, we recommend that you use tracked delivery, as we assume no responsibility for lost returns. We will only assume responsibility of the package when it has arrived at our address. You will be informed by email as soon as we have received it.
You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion costs.
In the case of worn out or used products we unfortunately will not accept returns, except in the case of latent defects. Our store reserves the right to assess the eligibility of return claims. Costs of return of defective products via Slovenian post are covered by our store.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of slippers, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Facebook Tracking Pixel
We may use Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel. This tool allows us to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. The collected data remains anonymous to us and we cannot see the personal data of any individual user.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, MadeByBears; Studio LIST, d.o.o., Celje, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at info [!at] madebyberas.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
MadeByBears; Studio LIST, d.o.o., Celje
Can I order custom made product?
Yes, you can. Please, request custom order in our shop and simply message me your idea or describe a person(s) hobbies, profession or anything else that is important to you. We will work up a sketch for you to approve. Once approved we will then proceed with production. If for any reason we are not able to reach an acceptable agreement on the design you would receive a refund.
Any beautiful product - especially if it is entirely handmade, deserves to be taken care of. Brushing the products with nicely warm water from time to time will keep them smiling for a long time. Try not to use harsh cleansing shampoos. After that, just let them breathe for some time so they completely dry out.